20North is a leading digital marketing agency in the U.S. 20North is headquartered in Atlanta, GA in the heart of Buckhead. We service customers in the private equity, eCommerce, franchise and healthcare space. If you’re interested in rapidly advancing your career with a fast-growing company – we’d love to meet you!
Position Details & Core Responsibilities
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will help implement digital content marketing strategies for client accounts:
- Develop content marketing plans and content calendars for each client based on keyword and competitive research.
- Work with contract writers to develop written content for clients’ websites; write content as needed.
- Work with graphic designers to develop infographics and other creative assets for the content.
- Edit and optimize all content for SEO, working in collaboration with the SEO analysts on each account.
- Perform additional keyword research as needed to develop optimized content for search.
- Meet with clients to strategize about content and gain approval on topic ideas and content.
- Monitor competition’s websites, social media channels and industry trends to seek new content opportunities for clients.
- Assist with reputation management issues as needed, including writing responses for the clients regarding negative Google reviews.
- Perform monthly planning and reporting to in coordination with digital marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Mass Communications.
- Must have graduated with a 3.4 GPA or higher.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills; and PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- A passion for storytelling and writing content; strong editing and copywriting skills.
- A desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship.
- Knowledge of current and developing SEO, content marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Shopify and BigCommerce preferred.
- Basic understanding of content marketing strategies.
- Experience using SEO and content creation tools such as SEMRush, Accuranker and Canva.